Monday, July 12, 2010

{Caleb's Milestones}






Well, I know that it has been a while since I have posted anything...it's getting late so for now this is going to be short, but I PROMISE to back soon to give you all more...
1. Caleb got his first two teeth the middle of June...he LOVES smiling at us and showing them off!
2. He is now crawling as of the end of June...you really can't call it that though...he scoots around like an ARMY man on his elbows...he sure gets around though.
3. He is starting to try and pull himself up on things just in the past week or so, however he only gets to his knees...won't be long.
4. I forgot to mention too that he is sitting up...has been actually for a little over a months now...
I feel like such a slacker :(
I promise to do better!!!

1 comment:

dannigirl said...

these are quite some accomplishments for your lil man!
~d