Monday, May 20, 2013

{Green Superfood Peanut Butter Shake}

Hi Y'all!
I wanted to post today with the recipe for my Green Superfood Peanut Butter Shake that I have been drinking for my breakfast. It tastes AMAZING, is high in protein and low in calories!
I started my weight loss journey in January and have been doing an awesome job and feeling GREAT! I will do a blog post soon on my progress for everyone to see. Let me know how you like the shake if you try it <3
Green Superfood Peanut Butter Shake:


1 c. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk

1 T. Unsweetened cocoa powder

2 T. PB2 (powdered peanut butter)

1 T. Hemp seeds

1 t. Raw local honey

1 handful fresh spinach

1/2 frozen banana

8-12 ice cubes

Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend well! Makes 1 serving.

1 serving=221 calories


1 comment:

Vera Matson said...

I might have to try that!