Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{Milestones}

So I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything worth your reading in a while...I have now gone back to work M-F and having a difficult time adjusting...I just can't find the time for anything anymore. So to make this sweet and simple...Caleb ROLLED OVER for the firt time today while I was at work :( I wish I were there. He is getting so BIG...17 pounds now at 3 1/2 months old. He is staring to laugh and is very ticklish...loves to smile! TOTALLY A MOMMA'S BOY! He just wants to see my face and hold my hand all the time. When I am driving and he starts fussing I let him hold my finger and he will stop...til I take it back. Anyways, just wanted to keep everyone updated...ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Following you from Shey B. Great little bags you make:) I'm a working mom and own a business too! Life is nuts:)

dannigirl said...

yeah caleb! miss ya girl.
~d