Thursday, May 24, 2012

{What I'm Up To}

How is everyone's day so far?!?!?! Yesterday was a GREAT day for me, but today...not so much ;)

I had some news I wanted to share/discuss with everyone! I have had MANY MANY MANY inquiries reguarding larger sizing on the shoes I am offering...as much as I would LOVE to do this, I cannot manage my regular orders, as well as drawing up patterns, sewing and testing them and taking care of my 3 LITTLE kiddos...remember I am a WAHM and my kids come first!

So, with that being said I listed 4 more spots in the shop while I working on finishing current orders and working on the pattern. I will not be relisting anything until the larger sizes are ready to go, so if you were contemplating whether or not to get a pair soon, I wouldn't wait!

I would also like some feedback on what you would like to see with the larger sizing...I was planning on making them with a waterproof soling so that they would be more durable and able to be worn outside considering they will be for older children who are walking. What I want to know is if that should be an add-on option or standard, as the soling would be a bit more expensive?
I also would like to know how many of you are interested in adult shoes?!?!?! I mean, who doesn't want a pair of scrappy shoes for themselves...right?!?!?!?! :D

Lastly, I know I say this all the time, but I wanted to sincerely THANK YOU ALL for all your support! I never imagined that my business would grow as fast as it has! You all are my inspiration and I am SO thankful for that. I hope everyone has a blessed day!

♥ Courtney ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on such wonderful success! I just found your blog tonight and decided to follow you! I recently started a blog and was super happy to find out you had one...I did'nt realize! I usually follow you on Facebook. The sweet wrap scrap shoes you make are just perfect!