Friday, May 11, 2012

{Scrappy Shoes}

As usual, it has been a while since I have blogged. I have been enjoying being a SAHM and trying to find my niche in life as a mother/wife/crafter! I have done a few photo sessions for friends that I am really enjoying so far! I don't really plan to get into the Professional world of Photography, however I do enjoy taking photos for friends and just relying on word of mouth to fulfill my LOVE for photography!!!!! Here is a link to my flickr set with some recent sessions :
{Photography}




I have also been introduced into BABYWEARING! uH-OH! I was walking through the mall one day and came across a few women that were carrying their babies in a wrap that I had never seen before...I was so intrigued. They were so kind to invite me into the close knit community of babywearers here locally, and I must say I finally found the best group of women. We are all like-minded in our living habits as well in raising our children...it has been so wonderful to share that with others who feel the same way!


The world of babywearing has also made me new friends all over the US and let me tell you...it is such a great community of women! I feel so lucky to be a part of it. Which brings me to the subject of the titled post...Scrappy Shoes! As I said before, I have been struggling to find my niche in the handmade community, but I am happy to say that I think I have found it ;) All of the mama's that wear their babies are attached to their wraps, so I decided to make something to accessorize those wraps. Let me tell you, they are the cutest things. I want a pair for myself...which I plan to actually offer in the future. Everyone has been so responsive to them and it make me so happy to put a smile on someone's face, or child's face.






So there you have it...that is what I have been up to the past few months...as well as raising my three kiddos who are now 4 (Mackenzie), 2 (Caleb), and 9 months (Logan). They keep me busy enough! And just one more month and hubby and I will be married for 5...wait FIVE years. I can't believe how time has flown.


Thank you to everyone who has supported me and continues to support me in my life travels/endeavors!

Courtney

No comments: