Friday, February 4, 2011

{Five Finds Friday}

Hello again...it's friday and it's a bit wet, cold and icy around my parts. The roads are a mess here 'cause Texas is not prepared for ice and snow :) I LOVE IT though! Anyways...just a quick post for my five finds:

1. Paint the Moon's new "Blessings" and "Moxie" photoshop actions...I couldn't get a picture to post but click on the link and it will take you to it! Trust me...click on the link...they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

2. Stand Tall Alpha from CD Mukowsky


3. Fuji Instax Mini Camera...it prints photos like a Polaroid used too...looks like fun!


4. Plaid Patchwork Skirt for Girls from Old Navy...fell in love with this skirt. I think that I will try and replicate it somehow (will post on that later :)


5. The Vintage Love Charm Neclace from The Vintage Pearl...BEAUTIFUL!!!




Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy this eye candy as much as I did. I hope to have a few more posts this weekend so stay tuned. Better yet...add me to your Google Reader (sidebar to the left) so you don't miss a lick!

No comments: